Everyone! Most people are deficient in vitamin D.
- May contribute to the maintenance and support of the immune system, brain, and nervous system.
- Aids in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood, two factors that are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
Can potentially support insulin levels and aid in diabetes management.
- Aids in supporting lung function and cardiovascular health.
- May influence the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
- Essential in supporting arterial health
- Supports gut and thyroid health
How it Works
Always choose a vitamin D with K, as K escalates absorption and helps transports minerals to the bones where you want and need them.
Available in 60 vegetarian capsule. Each capsule contains 5,000 IU and 550 mcg of K1/K2. This product is non-GMO, gluten, dairy, and soy free.
Please note that while our products/services may offer these benefits, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.